Le Food Market
Recently back after the Summer break, Le Food Market is the latest thing Parisians and Expats are going nuts over.
The hip, cool event is a night market with 20 different stands offering a variety of meals and desserts. Best of all, the maximum price of anything on the market is 10 euros so it’s a fun AND cheap night out. The cuisine on the market represents food from all around the world and everything is homemade with quality products. The market is the first of its kind in Paris and happens twice a month on a Thursday. It has a really London vibe to it and is packed week in week out. It’s by far the best thing for food lovers to do on a Thursday evening in Paris!
Things to know:
- The market is located near metro stations Menilmontant and Couronnes
- You can pay with cash but if you want to pay by card you will need to download the application FIVORY
- When you make your first payment with Fivory you can get a code for a five euro reduction!
- Live music plays at every market, the bands name is Ousmane Kouyate Universal Kora Groove and they play afro jazz. It’s amazing!
- A map of the market is available on arrival.
- Make sure you get there early to avoid queuing for too long!
Try eating at:
- La Taverne de Zhao – their gyoza is to-die-for
- Le Réfectoire – their burgers with a bacon and maple syrup topping are incredible
- Chido – their burritos are delicious
- Rosemary – their scotch eggs and fish and chips are just what every British expat needs to get a taste of home
- Ice Roll – their unique ice cream shaped rolls are unique and so tasty!
So many incredible choices in Paris. What a beautiful city Chloe.